How to apply
Applications are now open! You can submit yours until October 30th, 23:59 Kyiv time.
Applying to UWC through our national committee takes four easy steps:
1. Check the selection criteria
All applicants need to fit the predefined criteria. We do not make exceptions based on one's date of birth, school grade, or other parameters.
Here are some of the main requirements:
- Being a citizen of Ukraine
- For applicants who are unable to obtain a Ukrainian passport for security reasons or who were forced to obtain a passport of the occupant country, we offer an opportunity to prove their citizenship with the birth certificate
- Study in 10th or 11th grade
- Be born between 2 September 2005 and 1 September 2007
Please check the rest of the criteria by clicking the button:
2. Register an account on the UWC application portal
Click the button below to register an account on our application portal, or sign in with an existing account if you applied last year.
3. Fill out the preliminary check form
UWC application portal is being used by over 150 national committees from around the world, so after the registration the system will need to check which national committee you are eligible to apply through. Please fill out a preliminary check form to receive access to Ukrainian application.
4. Submit the main application before the deadline
After the system matches you with our national committee, our full application will become available to you.
Don't forget to hit the Submit button before the deadline. Good luck!
Got questions? Make sure to visit our FAQ page:
Here are some useful tips that will help you compose a quality application:
- Our application has multiple pages, visible in the menu. Don't forget to fill out each of them!
- Don't postpone your essays until the night before deadline. Although the application should only take 2-3 hours to fill out, give yourself a couple of weeks to really think through your answers.
- Prioritise finding people who will write you recommendation letters. Paste their emails into the application, and they will receive a link to a mini-form just like yours. Make sure they have enough time for this task!
- Check the grammar in your essays and ask someone to read over them. A friend, family member, or teacher may give some useful advice!
- Be yourself. We want to hear about your achievements, dreams, and values, so give us a chance to get to know you.
Make sure to follow us on social media for even more tips and inspiration!
Share this opportunity
Know someone who could benefit from studying at UWC? Share our pamphlet with that person. Let's change lives and the world together: